Monday, February 14, 2005

Another day another dollar ...

Supposedly today is the day that the nation buys all the red roses, shells out on a slap up meal for two, and sheds it's non romantic imagine to buy up all the cards and pressies ... me, I don't bother. It's how I live my life ...

It was one of those weekends, I finished staining and varnishing the wardrobes, but then spent Saturday night laid up with a headache from hell, as the fumes took effect. I do think I'm ready to move back into the bedroom, and my bed ... but I may give it a couple more days. Oh how I live my life.

There was no live football this weekend, but I did manage to catch the Chelsea game, the Manchester derby and the West Ham/ Sheffield cup match. The funniest game however was the England/ France rugby match. What a load of old bumkum ... as I've said before rugby what a shite game, and how shite are Hing-er-land. They're a one man team.

An interesting programme on BBC Two this evening. The Sun says sorry ...a programme about the Sun Newspaper (sic!!!) and the Hillsborough tragedy. I think it's a programme that I'd record if I had Sky plus ... now that's something I should get.

I spoke to Timbo yesterday about what phone he should get. Should he stay with Three or move over to T-Mobile or Orange. Tim, just remember Three sucks.

My tune of the day: Salsoul Rainbow - The Salsoul Orchestra

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com