Friday, February 11, 2005

John Kettley is a weather man ...

Or in this case a whether man!!! He's saying that TV forecasts are absolute rubbish. Am I missing something here? Just wake up and look out the window, it's simple really.

I put another coat of wood stain on the wardrobes last night, then I settled down to watch a bit of Question Time. Blimey. It came from Northern Ireland and the panel was a complete set of hard hitters, McGUINNESS, MURPHY, TRIMBLE, DONALDSON. Now I would have to say that, I know nothing about Northern Ireland and it's politics, it's history but from the way they ran the debate we'll be in for another 40 years of trouble. Oh well ...

There's no football this weekend. The Spudz have got to replay against West Brom, so our match has been put back. Oh well, I may watch a bit of Rugby, or I may go down and catch Welling as they are playing Champions elect Grays Athletic. But at nine pound it does stick in my throat.

I've decided that I'm only going to put one coat of varnish on the wardrobes. I've got to get back to some sort of normality and move back into the bedroom. After 5 days of sleeping on the sofa bed I'm really feeling it. It was fun for a few days but now I'm feeling all the lumps and bumps. Hopefully I'll get it sorted.

I'm having one of those "hair" days. I'm fed up with my haircut, so I'm thinking of what next. I could just bite the bullet and go for a skiffle, or a short back and sides. But I think I know where I'm going with it ... so watch this space.

I'm not too sure why Charlie and Camilla have come in for all this criticism? It can't just be the Diana thing? Can it? The pair of them are touching 60 ... come on there's got to be a little bit of give and go ... let the old gits get on with it. He'll never be King anyway ...

My tune of the day: Tree of Life - Osunlade ft Nadirah Shakoor

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com