Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Gone in a whiff of smoke ...

It's funny how after our season died it's death on Saturday, the Arsenal did exactly the same last night. Poor old Kolo Toure ... NOT!!!!

The Queen won't go to Charlies wedding. Now that did make me laugh ... she doesn't want to mix with the commoners. How does that work?

It's funny that a few people have commented on my new cropped hair. Some see it as a normal cut, some say it makes me look my 27 years ... some are just glad I got rid of the mop on my head. Well, I think I need to plan for the next cut, or maybe even a colour.

It seems that blazers are de rigour this summer. It's lucky that I've been buying loads off of ebay then isn't it. Also the Faith boys are championing blazers and Kim Jones for a Summer Lad Fag look. Very Kevin Everest ...

My tune of the day: I can't wait - Nu Shooz

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com