Friday, February 18, 2005

It was one of those nights ...

I didn't get to the City Addicks meeting, I was otherwised engaged. But it seemed to all go off alright, even with Mad, bad Curb it asking if Franny was feeling neglected and then asking the question minus the important R. I'm sure you had to be there.

I had a few drinks up West and ended up in the End listening to legendary DJ/ Producer Jovonn and having a chuckle with some of the boys. It was good to see H out with his true love.

It's the FA Cup this saturday. A matter of a match against Leicester. I do try not to get to worked up about these things, but I keep sliding back into our past FA Cup slip ups, noticably Walsall. Let's just hope that we give it a go, from the off. Maybe I'm asking a lot but it would be nice if our crowd gave it a go as well. Let's enjoy the FA Cup, Enjoy it for what it is, a day away from the humdrum of the Premier league, a day that we can enjoy our football, a day we can sing those classics .... "She wore a yellow ribbon", "Wem-ber-lee"

You know it makes sense ...

Oh this is my attire today ... don't you just love random American teeshirt companies


yo Posted by Hello

My tune of the day: Sesso Matto - Moody

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com