Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Crash, bang .. Wallop

There are those moments when you are watching the TV and it gets bit embarrassing. You have to avert your gaze or actually turn over. Last night there was one of those moments, but I ended up watching it ... just to see if I wasn't dreaming. It was the Delia Smith moments at half time of the Narwich match. It was one of those surreal moments, and I am sure she had been on the cooking sherry. It reminded me of the woman at Palace a few years back when she was ranting and raving at half time. What I say is don't give the woman a microphone. Let them in to watch but please don't let them start showing off. It was quite a moment when Delia blurted out

"Let's 'av it ...!!!!"

I endeded up doing some housework last night, but not all of it, and not as much as I had planned. I did three days of washing up, two loads of washing, hoovered the bathroom ... and cooked myself a nice bit of dinner. I then got waylaid on the computer, you know how it is. Funny things PC's ... funny things.

Can someone explain how Howard Brown, he of the Halifax add has had a waxwork made? Is he really a celeb?

Oh, I had forgotten to mention my new belt arrived on Saturday. This is the belt with an attached LED screen enabling you to type in up to 6 messages. I wore it on Saturday and cobbled together a few classics, but I'm open to offers as to what I should be saying on my belt. Come on peeps, let me know what you would say!!!!

My tune of the day: New Day - Stephanie Cooke

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com