Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's warm outside ...

Well actually I lie. It's warm in my flat since the boiler man turned up to fit a new fan. Fifteen minutes later and me minus 250 squids I'm looking forward to a hot bath and a bleedin hot flat. I don't think I've hugged a radiator so much in my life. There was however a hairy moment when the boiler man threatened to drive off, because he couldn't get a parking space.

"You'll have to rebook an appointment and put some cones down ...!!!!" was his take on it.

So I moved my car so he could park his van ... but I did have to shake my head.

The wardrobes are stained. It's only taken 5 coats and six days to do. Only a few more days until I can varnish them, and then I may be able to get back into the bedroom. Although the sofabed in the front room is more comfortable than I thought.

I sat down and watched some of that England match last night. It was a strange event. They made a big deal about the "No to Racism" logo on the front, but you could hardly see it. I was impressed with the Nike kit that Holland, Portugal and Russia wore. Now that's the sort of kit the Charlton could have as their away number!!! Yes ... No !!!!

I nearly went to the new Ikea store last night. NOT. Luckily I saw the light and went to my bed. It's bad enough at Thurrock on a normal Sunday, let alone when they see fit to charge 40 bar for a leather sofa. Did they not think that half of Tottenham would turn up. They do like a bargain ... North London crush

I'm just listening to the new Joey Negro in the House CD. There's a few corkers on there, but how good is the Two Tons - Do you wanna boogie, hunh? Unbelievable.

Right then ... I'd better address an issue which has got ne or two people twitching, and I dont mean that Bill Oddie muppet. Why have I been deleting comments? Er, why do you think. You are big, you are clever ... and if you have any issues with me, step up to the plate and put your real name. I know one Palarse, rugby bwoy has emailed me in a sulk but he will get over it. The rest of you can kiss my fine looking ass.

My tune of the day: Nite moves - Rickster

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com