Friday, February 04, 2005

The year of the Rooster ...

Or maybe the cock if you were on the 07:52 from Hither Green. There's a bloke who takes up half the carriage with a push bike. Every morning, every bleedin morning. Now the question is, does he have to pay for taking up so much room?

It's just dawned on me that I'm not going to the Toon tomorrow. I haven't missed a Newcastle away game in years, but cost and timings meant that this year no can do. It's always a laugh, loads of beers, partying ... but this year I'm staining my wardrobes. I live the life ...

The CIA Fc have another match tomorrow. Away to Dulwich Hamlet supporters. This will be my second game in 3 years, so I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm going to have to clean those gold boots ...

I've just been doing a bit of searching on the net and have come across House FM on line. So now I can listen to some cracking tunes all day. Go on give it a whirl ... house music rocks.

Anyway have a nice relaxing weekend one and all ...

My tune of the day: How Long? - Debra Laws

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com