Friday, February 25, 2005

Easy does it ...

I was reading last years blog and saw that I was out on the piss with Matt at Revolution in Soho. I remember that night, but it seems longer than a year. That was the night with the guiness. I must be getting old.

It wasn't this cold a year ago ... there was no snow, spring had sprung and football was so much better.

See I live in a dream world, I really do. Supporting Charlton is always the same, disappointment. It was Gillingham in January last year, Leicester in February this. Different month same result.

It could be a good weekend. A party, Ministry ... the boys are out, I may get dressed up ... I have a couple of nice outfits I need to try.

There's quite a lively debate on the pink oboe list about the merits of signing Lee Bowyer. I have my views ...

Oh pics of the snow I took this morning ...

From the back From the front


My tune of the day: I'll give it all i've got - Lenny Fontana Presents Byron Stingily

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com