Monday, February 21, 2005

It was one of those days ...

So what have I got to moan about today? Berns love of old Bulgarian cowboy shirts, Kevs blue scarf, the Swedish planespotting club, Grahams change of hat, roadworks on the M23, Charltons naivity in the cups or even the muppet at London Bridge who wants to start walking down my side of the stairwell reading his book.

One quick point why is it that friends who are pregnant want you to feel their belly. I have no wish to do it, but you know how pushy women are?

Anyway our season crumbled in the dust on Saturday. We were inept, inane ... you know typically Charlton. It's taken 3 games in the cup but we finally found our form. Luckily Dion Dublins goal in the 91st minute saved me over a hundred pounds. I would have to have gone to the replay.

It was good to catch up with some of the Swedish boys on Saturday as well. I actually met Lars for the first time. Lars in the chap who looked up Sweden and charlton in a search engine and came across me. One email later and I've lumbered him with Kev. Poor sod.

I paid for my Foolham ticket on Saturday. Thirty squids. Poor old Vince wasn't happy. He had asked me to get James voucher, but as I told him James et al were on holiday, so unless I broke in I couldn't get it. He was still pished off.

Oh ... and I saw a film on Sunday that I would recommend that you all watched. Wondrous Oblivion ... absolutely charming and its about cricket.

I was down in Brighton on Sunday, and I was able to see what I looked at through the ages. Young Leigh had all her old photos out, so I took some photos of photos. I've stuck em up here ...



Seven years ago ... Posted by Hello


My tune of the day: Make Em Shake It - Wahoo

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com