Saturday, October 30, 2004

The deed is done ...

Whooosh as they say, I've only gone and had it cut. As my hair lay lying on the kitchen floor, I was ... well a bit tearful. It's only taken me a year to grow it. But it looks so much better ... well that's what da gal say ... !!!!

Just back from the Valley. Another defeat, I say another defeat but our first in the league at home this year. But I would say have Charlton ever gone away and bossed a game as much as Boro actually did. They are a good team, but we should have stuck it up 'em. Oh well ... at least I don't have to go to a match for 3 weeks ... oh what joy.

I'm still waiting on my Cowboy boots to turn up. That's the problem with the Royal Mail. It's just not reliable ... so three days later I'm still waiting. Roll on Monday.

Colin Montgomerie ranked 17 or 70th ... oh the wrong answer. I can't believe I'm watching Ant and Dec. Surely we weren't that bad?

My tune of the day: Let the beat hit 'em (part 2) - Lisa Lisa, Cult Jam and Full Force

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com