Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Reserves in reserve ...

So tell me this ... is it worth giving players like Lloyd Sam, Jerome Thomas and Neil McCafferty an actual run out in the first team? The lads have been putting in relatively good performances over the last few weeks all for no return. They must know that they aren't going to get a look in. But when we can play a Spurs team with Carrick and Brown in midfield and give a good account of ourselves then surely it is time. Lloyd Sam for example must at least get a place on the bench, just to see if he has the temporament.

Okay, maybe it's just me ... !!!

So it's off to Azerbaijan for the world beaters. Well not Becks anyway ... he has more pressing things to worry about with this "Brazen Beautician" to quote the Sun, coming out about his lastest conquest. Good on Vicci who is going to see her in court.

I also have to mention the passing of Christopher Reeves. I'm not one to get to emotinally involved with all these things, but I would say the courage that he showed was something else.

Rest in peace Chris ...

Well winter is definately kicking in. I had the heating on last night and I was still a bit cold. It's grey, miserable, rainy, cloudy, windy ... but you know what ... I'm smiling. Now that must come as a surprise eh. I'm actually in a good mood. It must be something in the water ...

My tune of the day: Who Is She? - Fonda Rae

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com