Monday, October 11, 2004

Truely Scrumptious ...

That's what I am ...!!!

Well that's what I tell myself anyway.

Right, it's monday morning the sun is shinning, although a tad windy so it's not that bad. I had a weird weekend I didn't venture out and spent most of it bouncing round the house still putting off all those jobs that I keep putting off. You know like tidying the conservatory up, washing the front windows, although I did hoover and do some ironing. I did my ironing whilst watching a Brett Hart shoot interview on the Wrestling Channel. I rock.

So St George put the dragons to the sword. Well sort of. I though Wales were disappointing, but then again what did we all expect. They did talk the talk, but just couldn't walk the walk. John Hartson, I ask you. He was never really going to trouble Sol and Rio. But as for Michael Owen claiming that goal ... you're 'avin a laff!!! On a side note, Welling Utd are still bottom of the Conference South having succumbed to Grays Athletic 4-2 on saturday. They kicked off at 3 o'clock the same time as the England match and Grays got a gate of 248 peeps. Now to me that seems pointless ... but then again what do I know about it.

I had one of those mornings on the train. Chilled listening to Hippie Torales in the mix my batteries ran out, then I had to change at London Bridge. Some people are so selfish. I got on a train to be met by Mr City Bloke reading his Tory rag with a large suit carries hanging down in the aisle. As the train got more and more packed did he move? Yeah right!!! So everyone was packed tightly into one side of the entrance whilst he read his paper on the other. Big up selecta is what I say, big up selecta.

My tune of the day: Inside Out - American Gypsy

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com