Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The self preservation society ...

Blimey, I said. I got an email this morning from the CIFC list saying that my page had been linked to the Forever Charlton site. That would mean that more people might want to see the drivel I actually spout, and work out who I am!!! Not a good thought really, I might have to dig out that fur coat so I can look a bit like Sol Campbell. Saying that though I should put up a link to the Forever site as well ...

There's been a lot of talk amongst the Charlton people about giving some of the young lads in reserve a chance. I would say that every time I have seen Lloyd Sam he impresses me, but there's more chance of Charlie Parker coming back than Lloyd getting a look in. After watching a Curbs led Charlton for over a decade we know what to expect.

1. Now we are an established Prem team no untried, untested, young lads can get a look in.

2. No player must be outside his own penalty box when the opponents have a corner, and yes that does include you Dennis.

3. Substitutes will stand on the touchline, stripped for about 10 minutes whilest Curbs and Day stand around scratching their bits.

4. We will sound off about a good cup run but in reality, forget it.

Anyway ... we all know what to expect from Charlton, even though some of us have forgotten. We will never be world beaters, but all we want is a little bit of passion. Try it, you might like it.

My tune of the day: Sparkle - Cameo

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com