Thursday, October 28, 2004

And then there was none ...

Right ... back to normality!!!!

To quote the Charlton website ... "Charlton's dismal cup record continued as they were beaten by 10-man Crystal Palace. Goals either side of half-time by Dougie Freedman and Sandor Torghelle were enough to cancel out Hermann Hreidarsson's early opener, despite the visitors playing the last 20 minutes without Hungarian Torghelle.

To make matters worse, it was not even the Eagles' strongest side ..."


To make matters worse??? Make matters worse ... now you're having a laugh. Another seasons cup run down the swanny. I feel sorry for all the muppets that went to Grimsby. What was the point in that???

We were absolute abysmal. Totally inept, totally crap ... should I go on. Inspector Sands calls it Black Wednesday. Well it's been a black week, you were at Anfield ... come on, run with it. At some point this is meant to be entertainment. It's not been entertaining since Boxing day. Remember that when we turned Chelsea over 4-2. Well it's now November, give or take a few days, and can anyone tell me an actual game that we turned up for this fiscal year. Come on ...

Oh and here's a piece of advise. Back up all your phone numbers ... and delete all your pictures before you send it back to the makers. You know it makes sense.

Did I mention that I've bought some cowboy boots? Well I'm hoping to receive them in the next few days, so once I do ... I'll put a pic up. Live the life ... don't fight it!!!!

Right, I need to go and drown my sorrows ...

My tune of the day: Never know what you can do - Leroy Hutson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com