Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Blazin ...

Now I seem to have missed something here!!! We have all turned into Chav-tastic's. They are even debating it on the Charlton e-mail list, well actually they are talking about Dartford, it's restaurants and Supermarkets.

The Sun has a Chav body language guide, and they have put the fist to the chest in there. Now excuse me, that's been a thing to do for years. I'm not going to get into a debate about origins etc, etc ... but you know where I'm coming from. They've even put "West-side" in there, but I thought that was Ali G???

Here's a question for you. Does anyone know a man with a big ladder? I've got guttering problems, and in reality it would take 5 seconds to sort out, but I can't be paying over the odds. It appears that I have a plant growing in the guttering at the top of the flat, and so when it rains the water cascades down onto the conservatory roof. It's not good at 3 in the morning, I can tell you. Did I get back to sleep ... did I fcuk ...

I actually watched some of the Champions league last night. I was flicking between Real Madrid and UManU. How poor were they? I don't get it. Sir Al (not our one the old Scottish red nosed one) is still talking the talk in comparing his lot to the Arse. But they appear to be as far apart as they have been in years at the mo. But saying that, UManU would still turn us over 4-0. Oh I wish I wasn't so pessimistic.

You know what ... a week isn't such a bad length of time!!! I'm still walking with a spring in my step, even if the pressures of life sometimes bring me down.

**Stop press** Tonight, live on TV Paul Gascoigne (Gazza) will be unveiling his new moniker. We have 3 to choose from, PG,G8 or PJ. What I want to know is, if he goes with PJ will Jimmy FiveBellies be called Duncan?

Oh poor old Mutu. It seems like they have all come out of the woodwork. He even sucked some blood. You have to put that on your list Kev, things to do before you are 30!!!!

Oh ... I forgot to mention the new reality show on Channel 5 that started Monday. Boxing Academy takes some wannabe boxers and trains them up to an acceptable amateur standard. The London leg is being shot at Repton, so it was nice to see Wendell doing his best in matching wooly hat, joggers, trainers combo. They do say that TV puts 20llbs on you ... and he's only 27!!!!

My tune of the day: To be young, gifted and black - Donny Hathaway




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com