Monday, October 18, 2004

Harry Hill doesn't look like Mush !!!!

That's what I said anyway. Mush believes that he looks like Harry Hill, even though he is ten times bigger and Asian. It's like saying that Kev looks like one of the Kumars.

I had a web page outburst this morning. How's the website going was the question. Oh, I can't be arsed with it was the reply. It's becoming more of a chore. They looked at me like I had spat in their breakfast. I had to apologies, but I don't think they believed me.

I seem to have been doing a lot of apologizing lately!!! I seem to have gone of the rails, and I don't really feel myself. Well not in the same way that Kev likes to do. I've been a bit down, which isn't like me ... but ho hum, as they say in ho hum land.

So the football. We had to endure the Alan Shearer show again, as he snarled his way round the pitch, using his head, his elbow, his personality to keep the man down. It isn't just me that sees it, but I just wonder why no pundit has the balls to state it. Shearer thinks he is above the law, the law of football. What a spiteful little man he is.

Anyway, I thought that Danny Murphy benefited from having Matty Holland next to him. They were combative, and I'm sure Danny is looking forward to next Saturdays match at Anfield. How they gave our goals as an own goal, is laughable. The ball was on it's way into the net. But hey it's Lisbie and Charlton we are talking about, not Shearer and Newcastle.

I don't get the Centenary celebrations!!!! There were in fact none at all. Strange.

Did I say how funny I thought Harry Hill was on Saturday. That's Harry Hill not Mush.

I've been doing a lot of apologizing recently. SORRY, I've already said that.

I've just worked out that I am a sad, lonely individual ... no sorry that's not me ... that's Alan Shearer. Oh and it's Chrystal Palarse in the Cup next week. You know, I can't wait for that one.

Anyway ... SORRY I've got to pop along know ... work to do.

My tune of the day: Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Elton John

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com