Tuesday, October 19, 2004

X Facted ...

I still can't get over the fact that Lloyd got voted out on Saturday. By far the best singer, he didn't fit the criteria of Simon Cowells dream team. Instead we have Verity ... !!!

It was good to see old Jermain get a run down from the boss after last nights lackluster performance down in Pompeyland. Oh how my heart bleeds for Jermain who is having a difficult time. Aren't we all mate, aren't we all.

It's strange how long a week is. Last week, it was all expectation, but this it's all .... well you get me. Tune in to Anfield on Saturday tea time to see the next thrilling episode of Addicks on tour. Four goals, five ... yeah right. News just in is that Kev is back in blighty this weekend, and has a hire car. If you need a lift anywhere, especially to see the match ... call him. Call him what though, I DON'T KNOW?

It's good to know that people are still reading my ramblings. Thanks to Jeff who said that this was all a bit late in the day. Blimey, I've been a bit busy and did a Body Max down the gym. Sorry mate, I'll do it the night before in future.

I found an old pile of Christmas cards last night. You know when you have your annual tidy round the flat. There they were gathering dust on top of the video. I would like to know why I kept them? Why do I keep loads of the stuff I keep? It actually amazes me ...

My tune of the day: It's All Jesus - DJ Spen feat Byron Stingly

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com