Friday, October 29, 2004

One week and counting ...

Right, first up ... the club have announced that they are charging Chelsea £45 for the pleasure. How good is that? Forty five squids ... I might try and sell mine on ebay!!! That's a joke ... a joke right.

And poor old Brian Cole, he has been sacked by the club for making disparaging comments aimed at the Palarse supporters. He actually announced Palarse as "Palarse" and "them lot" but I was too busy shouting abuse to listen what he actually said. I'm just listening to Brian Coles web based Charlton radio show and some muppet interviewed in the Rose of Denmark before the Newcastle game said he wouldn't play Lisbie because he can't stand the guy. Quality, absolute quality ... can't stand the guy, yep I wouldn't play Shearer or Henry because I just don't get their sense of humour and I don't like the fact that they can't stand drum and base. I can't stand the guy. Whoooopy doooo ...

Well it's friday, and it's finally haircut day. I'm still between the devil and the deep blue sea. But I'm looking towards getting it cut off. Sod it.

It's 30 years since the famous Rumble in the Jungle fight. Thirty years. I can't remember watching it live, I'm only 27 you realise but I have watched the fight since and indeed the documentary, "When we were Kings." Now that was when boxing was boxing ...

I'm thinking of getting a new larger capacity MP3 player. I'm moving towards the 30GB Creative Zen, but hey I need your input. Any thoughts ... ?

My tune of the day: Ease your mind - Los Amigos Invisibles

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com