Friday, October 08, 2004

Something for the weekend ...

I really fancy seeing that film "Saw" but I'm not one for going to horror flicks alone. I like the togetherness you get when your with a young lady ... you know where I'm coming from ... don't you?

I had to laugh about that reality show the Farm. As I've mentioned I've been watching it just to see the interaction of Stan and Rebecca. Well when they showed her and that pig I was tempted to switch over ... but I perservered. I wish I hadn't bothered. I think this was without doubt the worst piece of TV ever shown ... even worst than a Chrystal Palarse match on TV.

So we have England against Wales this weekend. So what I hear you cry. I have to agree. I'm not one to get carried along on the England are going to conqueror the world line, but they should beat Wales! Shouldn't they? Well it will never be easy ... so I expect it to be 0-0.

I'm wearing an original vintage 70's cream jacket today. It rocks. It goes ever so well with a red rosette. Oh the stares on the train this morning as I browsed Living etc, only in America ... right.

Isn't picture messaging the best? I got two nice pictures last night. I would like to publicly state ...

thank you ;)

My tune of the day: Everybody loves the sunshine - Roy Ayres ft Erykah Badu

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com