Monday, October 25, 2004

X is the spot ...

Well they ... no I mean he voted Roberta out of the show. We all know that she shouldn't have gone, it should have been the old bird or Peters and Lee. But hey, that the British public for you, they will vote to keep the chaff in. I would say that I thought the old Soul singers where going to get the push ... but then again what do I know.

I think I've finally got over Saturdays debacle. We got a right old pasting. Roll on Wednesday ... yeah right. I'm still chuckling about the Arse game. They got stitched up by Riley good and proper. The Rio incident, Nistelrooys two footed challenge on Cole, the Rooney dive and all we get to read is that Fergie got covered in Vegetable soup.

I bought some boots. Yeah I just need to get a sheriffs badge and holster. I'm still deliberating as to wether I should get all my hair cut off. And shave down my goatee.

I've decided I need to take more pics of stuff as I go about my business ... so watch this space.

My tune of the day: I'm a woman - Cassius feat Jocelyn Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com