Monday, November 01, 2004

Everything comes to those that wait ...

That's my advise to the old shot shy Spurs forwards with their game coming up this weekend.

A piece of advise, take a look at Page 3 of the Sun today. Now you would, wouldn't you!!!!

So Bill Curbishley listens to Talk Sport, and he even phones it up. Well he did last night, when he called up defending his bro. He was banging on about trying to contain his anger. Charlton don't deserve him. Have I missed something here. Yes Curbs paid for things on his own credit card 10 years ago, but he now has a multi million pound contract. I wouldn't mind some of that ... and I wouldn't put Kishishev in midfield.

It was nice to hear from the Boustani last night. It seems like she has gone through the ringer, put dancing will be on the agenda come the weekend, you'd better get those dancing feet in gear.

I spent Sunday afternoon watching 3 episodes of Roots. Remember Roots ... if you don't I suggest you go watch it. If you do, well go watch it again. It's an unbelievable story, and although most of it isn't true ... well so what.

So, did anyone spend Saturday night watching Strictly Come dancing/ ballroom. I had a call from my Mum yesterday asking who had been voted out. She then went on to say that there was a lack of TV programmes for the older viewer, and she didn't want to watch Sex, drugs and rock n'roll. Fair point I thought, as I switched over to Men and Motors.

My cowboy boots arrived. They don't fit. So there we have the perils of ebay. Does anyone fit a size 8.5? Bern? Kev?

My tune of the day: Get another love - Chantel Curtis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com