Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What about Harry Cripps?

So you want old school? You want the blog about my train journeys, Coleens a$$ ... and no football. Well read it an weep, it ain't going to happen.

We've got those spotty Nigels tonight, Chrystal Palarse. They seem up for it, and say that we are not. Well listen up, we are.

Talking about my train journeys, I had a slight change this morning. I took the car over to Charlton Heights for the journey back tonight. So I was able to sample the delights of the Greenwich line, as I got on at Westcombe Park. A different type of commuter as what you usually get from Hither Green and Lewisham. You still get the peeps who had too much garlic last night, the people who won't move down the train, but you also get the mob who won't make eye contact and won't say boo to a goose. There we were crammed into the 8:02 that actually arrived at 8:16, with some sort of backpacker woman type thing sitting in the door well. Sitting on a back pack on a packed train. No one said any thing, no one took her to task. Well if it had been Hither Green it would have happened. They would have been pulling her to her feet. So why didn't I intervene? Well it's not my route. I don't want to make a spectacle .... you know where I'm coming from.

So its the next round of the League Cup. We are home to the surrey clowns Palarse. What more could you ask for? A repeat of the Anglo-Italian Cup match a few years ago ... a nice 4-1 victory and Chris Armstrong to be banished to the dressing rooms early doors. Now we are talking. I just hope that the players get it. I hope that Herman tells Franny, Danny and Dennis how important this is. Sod getting to Cardiff. This is the one. This is the one that will get my hairs tingling. So it's an early meet with Smudge et al, a few beers ... a nice quiet train journey to the Valley, a stroll to the Pub, then let games commence.

Supposedly I'm not allowed to speak about football on here. So I won't comment on the Millwall stuff last night. Well the only pictures shown where of Liverpool fans, the ones who ripped the seats out and knocked over their own disabled fans. So where's the issue here ... can't Liverpool be blamed? No because of what Boris said ... you get me.

Right, I won't go into too much detail about John Peel, but you have to show some respect where respect is due. When I was growing up, I wasn't into indie (shmindy) - the Undertones, the Smiths etc, etc ... so I never really listened to him. But he did his stuff, and he did it well ... god speed John.

Here's one for Inspector Sands. My boss has just diagnosed me with semi-autistic witterings, infact it's called Asperger's Syndrome, also known as Asperger's Disorder or Autistic Psychopathy, is a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) ... so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

My tune of the day: Big Mistake - Alexander Hope

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com