Thursday, October 14, 2004

Who's the daddy ...??

Well I'm saying nothing ... !!!

But I did say I had a good ... no, great day yesterday, and I'm sticking to that. But you know when you wake up the next day and it's like after the Lord Mayors Show ... well at least the rain has stopped and it's a bit sunny.

We've got another televised match on Sunday, against the Toon. The invasion of barcodes falls on Andy Lopata's birthday, and he has arranged a bit of a do. Well I say a do, but I lie. He has booked some tickets for the Carvery before the match. So I can rejoice in some rubbery beef or chicken before watching Shearer put his elbow in Fortunes face. I've seen that script and it's getting a bit boring.

I would say though that I went to a Newcastle match last season, at home to Chelsea and spend a great part of the match just watching Shearer. He walks around, sometimes not running when Newcastle are attacking but generally arriving late. He works the line well and is a bit of a rough house. I say rough house but in reality mean something a bit stronger. Anyway as long as the Sun is out, and oh ... it's just dawned on me ... I'll have to go smart casual. Sod that!!!!

Well I just had some lemon jelly and cream for my lunch. Not very appertising but that's all that was in the fridge. I forgot that I had made a jelly on Monday and it needs eating before the weekend. So a big bowl was just the ticket.

I was going to say thanks for all the comments in the comments section, but it seems like one of the troop has begun to take the proverbial St Michaels. Posting under the name Scott Parker. Oh how funny is that? It's a bit of a rib tickler ... but hey if that's how you want it ... that's how you want it!!!

I received an Employer's BullEtin from the Inland Revenue today ... my life is now complete.

My tune of the day: Make It Up With Love - ATL

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com