Tuesday, October 05, 2004

After the Lord Mayors show ...

Well how about that for a score? No not the Soapy Nigels, Charlton 3 Chelsea 0. Yep you read that right, but it was the ressies. Indeed Charlton reserves beat Chelsea reserves 3-0. Quality eh ... er well no not really. It was the reserves and the Chelsea team was full of twelve year olds.

I had my hair cut last night. I had a nice normal cut, short sides and front.

Apart from that it was a quiet night. I watched Ghost Ship on dvd ... a bit cheesey but okay for a few hours. I even managed to watch the Sopranos.

Well it's October now, it's autumn and I've come over all S.A.D!!! I need the heat of the sun, the lashing of the sea ... I need a holiday.

Oh, and I've just registered for Run London in November. A 10k road run round Southwark and Canary Wharf ... I don't get it.

My tune of the day: Love's got me - Loose Ends

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com