Friday, June 25, 2004

Well that's that then ...

Poor old Venus ... cheated out of Wimbledon. Well I say cheated, but the old ump gave her opponent an extra point during a tie break, shame he couldn't referee the England game ...

There is me willowing in pity when Mr Williams comes on MSN Messenger. He then starts saying how England deserved to lose, and talking about how Campbells goals was rightly disallowed. Hol'on. England sure werent the best team I've ever see, but the goal was a goal, the ref bottled it. You would never see me bottling it ... I call it the way I see it, apart from if Everest is involved, then the red card comes out.

I'm actually pencilled in to play cricket this Sunday. And I've remembered I'm on tour next weekend. Blimey I ain't turned my arm over this year ... I'm gonnna hurt. I had better find my kit ... I'm unbelievable sometimes ... I can't remember who I am.

Bo Selecta is back on tonight ... now tell me that aint funny ... go on I dare ya ... CHAMON ... anf for Matt Queer eye for straight guy is on at 7:30.

I had the biggest salad ever for lunch. This was after an hour spin and half hour sit ups at the gym. Oh and I'm getting my hair cut tonight, but I'm insure to what style I should have ...

A gerham or a razil ... hmmm ... you decide ...

My tune of the day: I wanna be where you are - Jackson 5

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com