Wednesday, June 23, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring ...

It's the middle of June and it's raining. It's so depressing, I want a nice sunny day, skimpy dresses, la-las on tap, cold beer ... cricket. Is it too much to ask for?

Right, I've fully recovered from my frantic weekend. The old Rumble at the Pally, well I say rumble with my tongue firmly in my cheek. Poor old Audley, well I say poor but I doubt it. I had 8 hours kip last night after watching the Italians get shunted out. I didn't even dream I had been watching Americans do kinky stuff with their pets, thank god.

I had a call today from T Mobile offering me an upgrade. I ask you. They are taking the proverbial. I told them 4 months ago that I would not be renewing after 9 years, but still they offer me some hopeless deal. Yeah a new phone. I'm all phoned out. I want a phone that is the size of a postage stamp, gives me 100 hours free talk time, doesn't slip down the side of the setee ... and makes the coffee. Now I might have to ask Orange.

Honestly I need some advice on new phones!!! If anyone knows of a good one I should be using, drop me a line ... please.

I've just realised I need to go to Allied Carpets on Saturday morning. To choose a new carpet for the hall. Given that the last one was ruined by a flood from upstairs, maybe I should get a plastic one. Or a water slide ... now that would be good.

I'm out at my Salsa class tonight ... hey, they don't call me snake hips for nothing.

My tune of the day: Stupidisco - Junior Jack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ric, it's Soulful Steve/funkster100

You need a new phone, good advice and a great deal, look no further than www.fwdcellular.com - it's my mate Vince's business - he has some of the best deals in the country - let him know I sent you and he'll sort you out ;o)

Ric said...

Mucho appreciatio ...

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com