Thursday, June 03, 2004

5,4,3,2 .... er ... 1

I nearly succumbed. I watched 5 minutes of Big Brother, before I switched off. What a load of rubbish!!!

However Ally Ross in the Sun today has a good point. Kitten, hmmm ... says she was a prostitute ten years ago. What during the great prostitute shortage of 94!!!! Oh how we laughed.

Richard Rufus has had to retire. That may mean jack to a few of you, but it's a sad day down my road. Richard was, WAS (now that is a bitch) quality. That header at Wembley, what a moment. He even got me some tickets at Tranmere and Bury. What a man ...good luck Rooooof.

Sven says that the players were too tired to beat Japan. Hmmm ... WTF!!!

Oh and go down Boots and get your eyes examined. Ten squids, is good value ... you heard it here first.

Strawberries and cream, my favourite ... get in there.

My tune of the day: Walking in a Rufus Wonderland - The Cupboard End Choir

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com