Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Vote Victor ...

Go on you know you want to !!!!!

I still can't get over what I saw last night. Hot on the heels of Big Bros was a programme called Sex with Strangers. Bloody hell. They showed lesbo action and stuff. Quality viewing.

Oh, I've just realised I'm going to a Salsa class tonight. How did that happen? I think I need to get them there hips moving. It's at 6:45 ... pah. I'll have to do a spin class before.

More fighting in Portugal. Hmmmm ... now there's a surprise.

Blimey there's a 19 year old selling his virginity on Ebay. He's currently got a bid for over £6k, now come on Kev ... I'll split it with you, we can sell yours to an international market.

My tune of the day: Reach - Kenny Bobien

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com