Friday, June 04, 2004

Get ya tats out, get ya tats out ...

So topless sunbathing is going out of fashion. More women are choosing fashionable swimwear and good grooming over letting it all hang out. Hmmmm, and then a week or so ago we were all talking about obesity. Don't the two go hand in hand.

Oi Michelle McManus ... keep that top on, I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR SAGGY TATS!!!

I bought some new feathers last night, from John Lewis. Feathers being the new rosettes. I may be losing it!!!

Luckily I was out last night, so I missed Big Brother. Result eh. Kitten my ass.

I was quite nice weather wise yesterday, but it rained ooop North. They only had a few overs at Headingley. Shame eh, it's Euro 96 SOON ... England are gonna win, I can feel it in my water, or they may lose to German in the Semi, er ... on pens. I can feel it, or is that just my Joselyn Brown impression? Who nose? Pinochiot!!!

Drum and Bass, what's that all about? Answers on a postage stamp to Goldie. I'm sure she died in the nineties leaving Simon Groom mortified.

My tune of the day:It's yours - John Cutler

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you on about?

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com