Monday, June 07, 2004

A quiet moment ...

In reality it can all get lost in the mundane lives we live. But the 60 year anniversary of the D-Day landings did bring it home a little bit. Shame on Prince Andrew who was golfing up at St Andrews. Whooooosh.

So Hells kitchen has finished, so the world can move onto Big Bro. Not for me, Victor what's that all about. Gods gift ... er, I think not.

Why do people go on funfair rides. Another one collapsed. Not a pretty sight. I think popcorn would be enough for me ... oh and some candy floss.

Did you know the most fuel efficient crusing speed for cars in 55mph. Blimey, if only eh. And don't run the rear window heater.

Am I the only one who thinks big up to Abi Titmus. Go on gal ... lesbian romp ... you have to laugh.

Oh and make sure you watch God is black tonight on 4.

My tune of the day: Hooked on you - Cerrone

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com