Monday, June 21, 2004

England, my England ...

To quote William Ernest Henley, well ... I though it was Rooneys England. Let's watch the boy wonder go tonight ... should be fun.

I did in fact make my way to the Ally Pally on Saturday night to see Audley do his stuff. I would say that it was a tad disappointing, nine rounds of mediocre heavyweight boxing, but what do I know. The afterparty was good though, in fact I didn't get home til 9:30 Sunday night. Now that is funny.

I've just been reading the paper and see that the Intertoto cup has kicked off. Aberystwyth and Cork both played. Not sure what the point in it is, but hey.

I've also realised that I've been buying lots of stuff on ebay recently. I think it hit home when the miniture wind up robot arrived from Hong Kong. Why, I'm not sure? It must have been one of those moments ... well thats what I'm saying anyway. However I have had a few results. The black and pink Nike trackie, the Vintage Fred Perry blazer, a couple of classic wrestling teeshirts. I will be dapper this summer.

It's the longest day today, midsummers day. So get your pagan gear on and spread the word.

Matt Owens cleaner is on holiday for the next two weeks ... thanks for the email telling me Matt. Some people have too much spare time.

My tune of the day: Why I came to California - Leon Ware

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com