Thursday, June 17, 2004

Tiny Knobs of Football Yobs ...

Was one of the headlines in the Sun today. Given that on the pitch Everest is the BIGGEST YOB ... has he got the smallest KNOB??? Answers on a postcard if you please.

So we are only a few hours from the England shirt being in the sale section of the sports shop. Blimey, they have to beat the Swiss. What with their army knives, cuckoo clocks and stuff. They even have Stephan Henchoz. I'm not sure if it has an "f" in it .. but hey.

I still can't get my head around Big Brother. Maybe thats the point. I even looked up the website today, but it was down. Maybe a mad rush ... but I doubt it.

It appears it all kicked off in there last night, they even had to call in security ... now thats got to be worth watching. Somehow though, I thinbk we are all being taken for a ride ... so shop a job, it's got to be Marco.

Don't you just hate calls from withheld numbers? What's that all about ... !!!

It's been said I moan to much ... YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

My tune of the day: ICU - Ananda Project

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

rant actually....
;0)

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com