Thursday, June 24, 2004

IT'S COMING HOME ...

No not Wayne ... it'll be either Vanessa or Dan in this weeks eviction. I watched it last night and blimey, ol' Van is going para. Having a go at Jase, but I still think it's all a load of old bollies ...

The fixtures came out this morning. So August 14th sees us kick off the season away to Bolton. Whooopy Doo. It could always mean a weekend in Blackpool.

I did laugh this morning when I saw Tony Blackburn had been suspended for playing too much Cliff Richard on Classic Gold. Sir Cliff doesn't match with the brand values. Now come on ...

Right, I am actually going home early so I can watch the match ...

My tune of the day: Ere we go, ere we go - Matt Owen and the Unclean Generation

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com