Friday, June 18, 2004

Ere we go, ere er go ...

So we are going to conquer the world. We are going to murder the Croats, smash the Greeks, spit in the face of the Italians ...er, no maybe not.

I thought we were pony, but hey what do I know.

Well it all kicked off in the Big Brother house. Good job to. I'm sure I would have been kicked out within the first week. Oh how I wish .... ;)

It was said to me last night that thank god that all those Scousers had a shag 18-24 years ago. Well if you look at it he has a point. It was either hubcaps or shagging the missus. Even they got it right.

It's one of those days, when I aint really got a lot to say. I'm eating strawberries, so I will wish you a good weekend ...

My tune of the day: Tell me all about it - Natalie Cole

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com