Monday, June 28, 2004

It's raining, it's pouring ...

Well not at the moment, but what a weekend. Talk about June showers ... !!!!

I played my first game of cricket yesterday. What a total waste of my time. We got absolutely hammered, I ache, and played like, well a bit like a muppet. But never mind eh.

I have been reading the Metro this morning, and saw they had a "Cupid Special" page. It is messages left my people for people they have met or want to meet. I couldn't stop chuckling really at some of them. An example:

"I met you over a year ago ..." er, get over it, move on.

"I have only seen you once and I've not been able to stop thinking about you ..." have I missed something 'ere, blimey.

Can someone explain what this is all about. Whatever happened to talking? Interacting? I give up, I really do. Do people actually date? I know someone has one, this friday ... she absolutely loves the guy, but he's not exactly aesthetically pleasing. Shallow .... not me.

The football is a bit boring now. You can have too much of a good thing. Oh I'm on a cricket tour this weekend. Cheltenham here I come.

Oh and I forgot to say, I'm wearing some new shoes


My tune of the day: One fing n annuver - Chas n Dave


1 comments:

Ric said...

And one right back at ya Maz ....

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com