Tuesday, June 01, 2004

One born every minute ...

What is it with people? Always interupting, interacting when it's not wanted!!! There I was on the downward slope of a 2 day bender, when the Everest thinks his funny and send's lots of pointless text's listing crap old English cricketers. The point being it's his money, waste away blonde bwoy, but I was on my last bar, on the phone. I turned it off, waited 10 minutes, back on but still they came. Although he lost it when he had to name Ian Botham twice. What you only know 20 cricketers Kev ... muppet????

A quality weekend. Drinking, dancing, all the usual stuff you expect from us 27 year olds. Good day in 93 feet east on Sunday. But boy did my feet hurt.

The Unity cup has been won by Nigeria. Can't be bothered going tomorrow now, I'll stay in and do some housework. I rock.

Just back from a fabulous abs and buttocks class at the gym, followed by a spin class. I had difficulty walking back to the office. Not a pretty sight.

Oh and I off loaded about 70 badges at the weekend. I rock.

My tune of the day: Paris-Brooklyn with los Amigos - Dimitri from Paris

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com