Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Three Lions on me eggs ...

Or not as the case may be. So the grumpy FA don't want to put the three lions on eggs for Euro 04. Bah humbug!!!

Why is it that when I wear flip-flops to work someone always treads on my feet. There was I, happily standing in the train aisle as we pull into New Cross. Whooosh as Mr Blobby stumbles in and right on my toes. Ouch ... !!! It never rains ...

So I hope you have all gone out and had your eyes tested ... NO, blimey. Oh and another thing, never go back to the bouncy castle, NEVER.

So we didn't get in the UEFA Cup. No back door entry 'ere. Oh well better luck next year ...

My tune of the day: Brotherly Love - Bobby & Steve

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another damn fine choice of tune - serious sax action, perfect for hot sunny days, watching the half naked women go by!

TURN IT UP!!

...Soulful Steve

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com