Monday, June 14, 2004

Allez les bleus

As they say in Croydon ...

Well, I'm not sure I want to go into much detail, but what was that all about. Typically, people who don't give a 4X about football are crying this morning. SH*TE happens, and it wasn't Emile Heskys fault.

Strictly Come Dancing, poor old Claire Sweeney. There she was, shaking for all she was worth, and the public didn't like it. Never mind Claire ....

I think I may be going to see Audley this Saturday. At the Ally Pally, blimey North London sucks.

I've just realised it's mid June and I haven't played any Cricket yet. I need to get out in the fresh air and turn my arm over. Oh well ... the West Indies are over soon. I may get a call up.

Croatia v Switzerland, what was that all about???? It was like watching paint dry. The greatest sporting event in the world, yep .. that'll be it.

I actually put the hoover round this weekend. I rock, staying in to do some hoovering and ironing. At least my jeans have the creases in the right place now ... pick that one out the net.

My tune of the day: Love Is Gonna Save The Day - Georgie Porgie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm....

Wasn't Heskey the bloke lumbering back/panicking and pushing the French bloke over... when he had to defenders facing the right way and just about to intercept...

I beg to differ.

Jeff

Ric said...

Beg to differ ... oh pleasssssseeee ... Zidane then had to score a remarkable goal ...

Get over it ....

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com