Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Smile ... your on candid camera

I've just done a spin class followed by a fabulous abs and bums class. Sat down with a Mango frapuccino and watched some of the tennis. What's that all about eh????

To start with nearly four pounds for a glorified milk and ice drink. They do see us coming don't they. Luckily I didn't have to pay for it.

I'm trying to work out what I want to do with my hair. I'm between styles at the moment, a bit like Mr Williams.

So there's a tube strike tomorrow. You watch the one day that I'll take a stroll from London Bridge it will be pishing down. I can see it now, sodden before I get to the office. I could always use the DLR!!!!

Why are all the women tennis players 16 years old with legs longer than Miss Long Legs? It weren't like that in my day!!!

My tune of the day: So tired of waiting - Bah Samba

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com