Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Stop the train, I want to get off ...

I've spoken at length about my train rides to work. Yawning, rucksacks, broadsheet papers, but this morning really took the biscuit. A woman, wearing headphones singing. She wasn't singing at the top of her voice, she was just singing. She had her eyes closed, so she knew what she was doing. Everyone else looked around in an awkward silence. Ho hum ...

I've just watched Freddie v Jason. What was it all about?

So England drew with Japan, but everything is rosey for the Euro Championships. Yeah right. Poor old Sven, he could have been Chelsea manager this morning. Laugh, I nearly played for CIFC.

Another trip to the gym today me thinks. I'm still hurting from yesterday but no pain, no gain.

My tune of the day: Found Love - Blaze

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com