Tuesday, February 03, 2004

The land that time forgot ...

How busy have I been. Blimey, I haven't had time to relax, so hence no update since Friday. Apologies to all the readers, lol ... yeah right.

Anyway, a defeat to Bolton, no significant signing on deadline day ... things are looking up for the boys from SEA. I sat there in the Upper North on Saturday thinking "What the f*%k!!" It nearly ruined my whole weekend ... I say nearly, but not quite.

It was pay day over the weekend, so Friday, Saturday and all day Sunday saw lots of drinks consumed. Only V&T's though, it's Atkins friendly ... That's what I say anyway. Spent most of Sunday in a bar on the South Hackney/ Vicky Park boarders. It was good to meet up with people, it was funny watching both the Chelsea and Arsenal games as the collective was made up of Chelsea, Arse, Charlton, West Ham, Leeds, Hearts, Bognor Regis Town. I'm sure there were some weird shots being past around, and a curry was consumed at 1:30 on Monday morning ... well I can still hang I tell thee.

Now about that "Celebrity" programme. I'm not sure what it's all about, and in reality have no wish to know ... but I caught it last night, and I must say what utter shite. I have to agree with Johnny ... Jordan can do one. She seems to have won some sort of sympathy vote. She is being hailed as some sort of woman's libber for making her men wait a month before sleeping with them. Yeah but how long does she wait to shag 'em.

My tune of the day: I want you - Curtis Hairston

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com