Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Atkins, shmatkins ...

So now they are saying that the good Doctor was obese when he passed away. Blimey, they should have seen some of the peeps on my train this morning. I think you should pay by weight on public transport.

Well it's footie again tonight, a home match against Tottingham (to Quote Ossie). It doesn't bode well I tell thee. But then again what do I know.

I've got those Wed afternoon feelings. You know a tad bored, looking forward to the weekend but not too much. I don't wanna wish my life away.

Oh, I had a caller at 2:30 this morning. A young lady called to say sorry. All very sureal I tell ya, but hey it's the life I live!!!!

My tune of the day: That's how much I love you - Ambosia

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com