Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Sexual Interest

Claire says: Do you have change for a £5 by any chance?

Ric says: Nope, but I do have a £1.

Claire says: May I borrow £1?

Ric says: £1 is available for you to borrow, at 50 percent interest each minute.

Claire says: YIKES!!!

Claire says: So how about we skip the interest and I provide sexual favours?

Ric says: The Bank of Riscardo is kind of a bitch.

Claire says: Yeah, no kidding.

Ric says: Let's see. . . £1, at 50 percent interest each minute . . . translating to sexual barter exhange . . . carry the one . . . round up to the nearest BJ. At the end of the day, you'd owe me two intercourses, three BJs and a hand job.

Claire says: I'm a cheap lay then.

Ric says: You have no idea.

Tune of the day: Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com