Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Reality ... my arse !!!

Now does anyone actually watch reality TV shows any more. Yeah we all get carried along on the Big Brother bandwagon, the I'm a celebrity boob watch, but do you actually tune in, turn on and drop out???

Well I was flicking last night and came across that Back to Reality show on Channel Five. They were in the middle of booting out Catalina Guirado. Now I haven't the foggiest who she is, but she is billed as Glamour Girl. Yeah right, and I'm the King of bleedin Sweden ...

I just don't get it really, but saying that I do watch the Salon. I have a hair fetish, so what's a man too do.

The wonder that is Welling United won 6-1 last night against Dorchester minus Charlton old boy Matty Holmes. Now I had contemplated attending, but after the previous few games I had seen plus the fact that it had been pishing down all day, and was minus 10 degrees ... well made me stay in doors. I nearly choked on my Horlicks when the score appeared on Skys videprinter. Well they are up to 6th place so you never know ... well you do really.

I watched the Arse in Spain last night. They won, but did look a bit dodgey at the back. But I don't think they will be quaking in their boots when they realise that Charlton are rolling into town on Saturday. However Paulo is due one ... !!!!

I'm not sure if anyone reads this, but hey if you do let me know. My contact stuff is over there on the right hand side ... no, over there ... THERE.

My tune of the day: Sugar - Roy Ayres

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com