Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Lord Mayor of London

Right, so Red Ken has come out and said that he's gonna arrest people who jump the queues at bus stops and spit in the street. Has he been leaked my manifesto, has he ... has he. LOL. Oh I have been told to stop using that as it's a bit trailer park - ish.

Now come on, how many people have waited for a bus, waited for a bus ... then waited for a bus, only to be pushed out the way by an unruly mob when it does arrive. And then be squashed on by the doors or even refused admission because it is packed. How many people have had other people spit to the ground as you walk by, or side by side wit them. It's not big and it's not clever.

Well, this lunchtime I was waiting for the 25 bus at Aldgate. I was hoping to make a quick trip up to Chancery Lane to get myself a badge maker (but that's another story). As I stood waiting, then waiting some more I watched as a group of three Turkish guys smoked and spat on the floor. Not that I'm counting, but in the space of 20 minutes, yes I waited 20 minutes for the freeking bus, they must have spat about 75 times. I kid you not. After the 36th time it was getting a bit near the mark. In fact it was a horrible site, and why they can't carry a hankerchief around with them, maybe storing it up one sleeve, I will never know.

When the bus did come there was a scrum ... it was quite comical really. But hey.

I was in the gym at 7:30 this morning. It is quite invigorating working it that early. I did some cycling and used the stepmaster. Now this was the first time I have stepped in my life ... I'm not too sure what it achieves but it must!!!!

My tune of the day: 2000 Black - Fela Kuti

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com