Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Do fries go with that shake

I had a P-Funk night yesterday, a Parliament Concert on DVD from the mid 70's. Now let me tell you that you know squat diddly if you don't know Parliament. George Clinton was the man, alongside Bootsys Rubber Band and Roger Troutman.

The invisible man returns tonight. Yes Gary Rowett ... who he?? ... is back in the ressies. He last appeared in red back in Sept, but I won't be holding my breathe.

The boss came back from his Valentine trip to New York today. Luckily he was able to find a pair of Red Wings in my size. It's so good when the pound is so strong, cause you can get some good stuff. That's another pair of boots to add to the collection!!! I will have to stop buying clothes, otherwise I'm gonna open up my own Frith Store. Now there's an idea.

I just read in the Metro that N*E*R*D are appearing at Hammersmith tonight. I hadn't seen that advertised. Oh well missed another one ... you have to laugh though, I think the last live gig I saw was Pieces of a Dream in 85. No that can't be right, but I can't be bothered to rack my brains.

My tune of the day: Ordinary Joe - Terry Callier

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com