Friday, February 27, 2004

FIVE PINTS OF GUINNESS AND A PACKET OF CRISPS ...

So I went out with Mr Owen, big Jesse to his chums and all his work crew. Well after a few drinks to loosen them up it turned out to be a pleasant evening. Pleasant being the most appropriate word. I actually bumped into a friend of mine who was working as a Guinness promo gal in Revolution. Thanks to the five free glasses of the crap stuff I is nursing a head this morning.

So we are a day away from the Thierry Henry show. Yes twinkle toes does like to play against Charlton, as his 8 previous goals show testament. I have seen every single one of them, so it would be nice if we could stop the bleeder from scoring.

I watched Animal Factory will Willem Dafoe on Wednesday. An interesting film, and one I would recommend. There you go ...

My tune of the day: Rock with you - Jazzy Jeff

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com