Thursday, February 19, 2004

London Bridge is falling down ...

Now, I think of myself as the most open minded person I know, but there are some right muppets out there. Trawling through some interesting blog sites ... diamond geezer for example, I came across this. North West devolution. North West Devolution. They have designed a flag, an actual play on the Cross of St. George, and advocate that businesses promote this. Of course it is backed by one Tony Wilson. Yes that Tony Wilson, who ran that crap nightclub the Hacienda ... come on it was crap, you know it ... I know it ... we all know it. Now I remember Warehouse Parties in London in the mid to late 80's and early 90's and they rocked. We don't keep banging on about them though, we actually move on.

I have been arguing the case for London for more years than I care to remember. I am proud to say that I was born in London, live in London and will stay in London. I also support a team from London, a real team. In fact before Red Ken got in as Mayor I believe that we need to build a wall around the M25 and keep the fuckers out. How many nights have I been out and met people who then tell me how great Ireland is, Liverpool is, Cornwall is. Well fuck my old boots, how great can these places be if you are living and working in London. Oh that's where you can make the money they say, I only want to spend a few years in London then settle down back home. Back home ... what is this the 1970's World Cup ... fuck off.

Kevin Everest the Charlton supporting gay thespian has indicated that I am copying his daily rants from the CIFC email list. He says that he has been doing this sort of thing for 3-4 years. I say to you Mr Everest ... the fifth best ride in Malmo my arse. Stick your moon rocks where the sun don't shine and as for that stripy jumper ... you make Bernie Rozzle look like Alexander McQueen.

My tune of the day: Home is where the hatred is - Gil Scott Heron

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com