Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Happy Anniversary

Well it past me by yesterday. The congestion charge was one year old, and indeed one year wiser. I would say that as I don't drive into Central London on a daily basis it doesn't really affect me. However after reading the papers last night, and watching the London news there are lots of people who it does affect. For example all those poor sods who used to drive into London to do their shopping. Hmmmm. I for one don't know of a single person who drives to Oxford Street to do their shopping. Well not on a week day anyway. It's only a fiver tho' ... so what's the big deal.

It was the Brits last night. Great eh. Timberlake, Busted ... Dildo. Blimey, just think if I was a teenager now ... Rock n'Roll they say. Bollox.

I watched the second part of Sea of Souls last night. I caught the first part on Monday night by accident and it was quite riveting setting up it's conclusion. So I settled down under the quilt and soon realised that the writer had a good idea but in all honesty wasn't a great writer. It was crap. It ended without any explanation, tying up loose ends etc. A complete waste of an hour.

I booked my Sunday night accommodation up in Southport for the weekender this morning. A great deal, which means the fun doesn't finish when the majority go home.

My tune of the day: It's getting late - Floetry

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com