Monday, February 16, 2004

After the lord mayors show

Well there goes another weekend. There's only so much vodka tonic one man can drink, but I tried my best. Saturday night did turn into a few too many, but hey it was all done in the best possible taste.

I received a Valentines Card. Whoopy doo I hear you all cry. It was posted through my door, so that cuts down the possibilities. I know who sent it, but I am still struggling with the cryptic sign off. I could just ask but that would be against the nature of the whole experience.

I watched the Arse/ Chels match on Sunday. I would say it was nice to watch a game from the safety of the duvet and not really give a damn. I did laugh though when Spotty ballooned the ball over the bar in the 90th minute and the Arse sang "What a waste of money." You never know, they might be right.

I'm still coming to terms with my new 3G mobile. It's not the best, but it's cheap. The vid conferencing facility is weird, it's like watching one of those 70's kung fu flicks when the mouth and words are out of synch. But hey, did I say it was cheap!!!

My tune of the day: Impossible beauty - Nathan Haines

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com